Mods or modifications are third-party conversions or additions to games supporting such changes. The developer has not so far released official modding tools for Space Marine, but some third-party tools are already available and basic mods have been released. The modding scene only concerns PC users; it is not really possible on the X360 or PS3.
Space Marine modding activities seem to be focused on the modding subforum on RelicNews at the moment.
- BAF (attr_pc) <-> XML converter 1.0 by Copernicus
- Space Marine Tools v0.1.0.0 by Santos
- Cope's DoW2 Toolbox v1.991 by Copernicus (supports Space Marine .attr_pc files)
- Majic's Space Marine Mod Workshop by Majic
- Space Marine Custom Titus Skins - Helmets for Titus! by NastyNoodle
- Space Marine SP Mods - Power Sword added by Morat
- Bionic arm for Titus, now with Luna Wolf skin by Don the Oiler